Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother Nature

Hey there scrapping friends!
I am sharing a layout I created for the mid month reveal at Off The Rails.
I used Simple Stories Take a Hike for this mother nature page:

We had a storm come through a few years ago and lost 3 trees. Well actually it was 3 1/2. This is a pic of one of the big pines we lost. I fussy the word "Nature" from one of the papers. I also fussy cut the trees. I added some alpha stickers as well as a few other stickers:


These trees were fussy cut from papers as well:


I added a few more stickershere. My background was created using watercolors.


Here is the mood board and the challenge is to incorporate mother nature:


I love how this layout came out and I loved that I used an older line. It feels so good!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!