Monday, April 23, 2018

Family

Hello Scrappy Friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme.
I used the March Hip Kit Club kit for this layout:


I created the fun colored circles by adding Distress Oxide Inks and mists to a piece of white cardstock. When it was dry, I used different sizes of circle punches to punch circles. I used gold thread to add some machine stitching. I used a chipboard Thicker for my title:


I fussy cut 3 of these beautiful butterflies from one of the papers in the kit. I added some diecuts and stickers:


I layered a few papers behind my photos along with a layer of tissue paper and then added stickers and diecuts for more layers:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!