Monday, September 4, 2017

Come On In!!!

Hey there! Happy Labor Day!
Do you have any fun plans?
Today I am sharing a super fun page I created for the sketch challenge reveal today over at Creative Inspiration.
There is a long story behind this photo and I shared most of it on the tag behind the photo.
I used Fancy Pants Attwell from my stash along with some old Basic Grey alphas:


I added a circle cut file from the Silhouette store, cut on my Cameo and stitched it in place. 


I added a piece of patterned paper behind my photo and also added a torn strip of washi tape. I added a few stickers from my stash along with some puffy stickers from the Attwell collection:


More puffy stickers and a few more stickers. I love that turquoise "Laugh" sticker and thought it was perfect for this page:


Here is the sketch:



Hope you find some scrappy time and play along with us over there!
Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!