Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Birthday card

Hey there!
I am here today to share a quick and easy way to add ribbon to your card.
I used PhotoPlay for this birthday card:


I created my "pleat" using a tutorial on YouTube:


Then added a little bit of The Best Glue Ever to hold it together:



I added a bit more to the back to adhere it to my base:



Finally I added a  few thin lines with the Fine Tip Writing Cap. I always have this on my bottle, it saves me from adding too much glue:


I let it dry to a clear state,


Then placed the ribbon on and smoothed it using my finger. Letting the glue dry to the clear state (tacky), ensures that I don't have the glue soak into my ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!