Monday, June 19, 2017

Cards In Envy

Hello!
I am here today to share my card for the new challenge over at Cards In Envy. The challenge is to create a white on white card.

Here's what I came up with:


I embossed a piece of white cardstock and then layered a doily, snowflake (this was cut on my Cameo  using a cutfile. It had been there for quite awhile, so I am not sure where I got the cutfile from. Thinking it's from the Silhouette store.) Then I stitched the layers together. Finally I added some tangled thread and the chipboard word "Joy", which I painted white. I finished it off with a few scraps of ribbon.

This was quite a challenge for me, but I love how it came out. (I also have another Christmas card done!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!