Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dream... Creative Embellishments

Hello friends!
I am here today to share a layout I created using some gorgeous Creative Embellishments items, the Best Glue Ever and some My Mind's Eye from my stash:.

 

I created my background using watercolors. I then backed a Just Nick cut file using The Best Glue Ever and some patterned papers. I stitched it in place. I added some stamping using the Grunge Stars Stamp and brown ink. I used the word "Dream" from the Dream Word Set and added some Gesso. Then I sprayed it with a mist:

 

Haha! I just noticed I forgot to add the day in the date. I wasn't sure of the exact date when I created this layout and was going to add it in before I took the photos. I will be doing that. I added Gesso and mists to the Feathers. I added some tangled thread under them and added that beautiful butterfly flair from the Butterfly Flair Set.



I colored the Dreamcatcher 1 using Gesso and mists and then added another Butterfly Flair:



 I had a blast creating with these goodies and getting messy.
 Enjoy your day!

3 comments :

  1. This is stunning! The mixed media background is amazing. Love the cut files too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and those feathers and dream catcher are Wowzers! Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!