Monday, May 1, 2017

Creative Embellishments May Challenge

Hello and happy May Day!
It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge is up at Creative Embellishments! Here is my layout using Carta Bella from my stash:




This is the photo:



There are so many things in this challenge photo to take inspiration from. I took mine from the music note, the sun burst and hearts. To create my background, I added watercolors and then using the Grunge Star Stamp stamped randomly on my page using black ink. I used one of the Music Note Borders, cut it in half and placed one half on each side of my photo. I used the Basic Alphabet Set for the "In Concert" part of my title.  I scattered some of the Wood Veneer Heart Clusters around my layout. I colored all of the Creative Embellishment pieces with my new Nuvo Glitter Markers.


Here are a few close ups:




Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see how the photo inspires you!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!