Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Junior Year: Creative Embellishments

I am back today sharing my second layout I have up over on the Creative Embellishment blog .
 I created my background using watercolors and the Distressed Circle Stamp with black ink.

  img_9536

I took a Grunge Circle Frame and painted it with white acrylic paint first. Once it was dry, I added a teal distress ink and then went over that with some red acrylic paint to match my papers, which are Echo Park and from my stash.

  junior-year-close-up-1

I wanted it grungy looking, so that is why I added the 3 different colors and didn't cover it totally. I love the outcome! I took the 11th from the Grades or Awards chipboard set painted it with white acrylic paint and then added mist. I added my favorite black striped washi tape and stitched it.

  junior-year-close-up-3

 I used the chipboard word "Junior" from the Junior Prom and painted it white as well and then colored it black using a Sharpie. I added some Bella Blvd. washi tape, stitching and Echo Park alphas.

  junior-year-close-up-4

I added some Wood Veneer Stars and Footballs to finish off this football page.

  junior-year-close-up-2

I would love if you would stop over at the Creative Embellishments blog and leave a comment.
Thanks and have a great day!


lisa

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!