Saturday, January 7, 2017

December Project 12

Happy Saturday!
Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
Today I am sharing my last Project 12 sketch and layout for Creative Inspiration. I have decided to step down this term due to working full time. I have enjoyed my time there and will visit often! I would like to thank Bev for having me!
I used Carta Bell and Pink Paislee for my 2 pager this month:


I hand cut the trees and stitched them to my background. I placed my photos so that they were in the shape of a tree on this side. I also added some wood veneer and old Basic Grey's alphas.


I added some Carta Bella and miscellaneous stickers from my stash. My journaling is on the tag behind the pic of me in the mask.



Here's a few close ups:






Here is the sketch I created:


My 2016 album is now complete and I have a wonderful album!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. Love that you got 12 photos on this 2 page layout! None of them are small, either. Nice colors and I really like the trees carried all the way through. Will scraplift if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's ok. I am honored that you want to lift my layout, Sandy!

      Delete
  2. I really love this two pager. Love all the christmas trees

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!