Thursday, January 12, 2017

Christmas Magic

Hey there Scrappy Friends,
Today I am sharing a layout I created using Creative Embellishment chipboard and wood veneer along with a few ScraPerfect goodies. I also used some Echo Park paper scraps, a Simple Stories heart sticker and a very old rub-on from my stash:



Products used:

Check out that fun tree! You can see a tutorial on how I created it on the ScraPerfect blog tomorrow.

Here is the finished tree:


For my background I used watercolor and the packaging technique. Once it was dry, I used the Circles Stamp and stamped it with black ink randomly:



This star, I colored with a yellow Gelato:


I added foil to a few of the Wood Veneer stars:


a side view of the tree:


I cut the pine cones off of one of the Pine Cone Clusters and tucked it beneath my photo. I left this piece plain as I loved the natural look of it. These trees were previously cut on my Cameo and were laying on my desk, so I added watercolor and stitched them to my page. Not sure if they are from Silhouette or where?




I just love how this page turned out!
Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy, my friends!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!