Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Here We Go Again

Hello there!
Yesterday over at Creative Inspiration we had the DT reveal for the first sketch of the month.
I used Chic Tags Let's Go line and came up with this page of Sierra and Greg walking thru Greenfield Village in Detroit, MI:


I added some stickers along with layers, spatters and stitching:


I fussy cut the word tabs from a branding strip and popped them up with foam tape. I also added the bike rub-on:


I layered in a few cards and ephemera:


My journaling is hidden on the "Notes from today" pullout card:


I also added a brochure of this place to remember some of the stuff we saw while walking thru:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and stay scrappy my friends!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!