Saturday, August 20, 2016

July Project 12

Hey there! Happy Saturday!
I posted my Project 12 sketch and 2 pager for July today at Turtle Soup and wanted to share it here as well.
I used Echo Park Simple Life and a cut file from Paper Issues I believe, which I altered:



The cut file originally had stars all over the page. I deleted a lot of them moved around the rest to create the flourish on the bottom and then just backed it with patterned paper.

Here is the left side:


Right side:


and some close ups:


I fussy cut the flowers and added some stickers popped up with foam tape:


Check out that ribbon, it's so cool and has been in my stash forever!


Here is my sketch:


If you play along with it, please share with me here or at the Turtle Soup.

Enjoy your day!


1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I love, love, love this layout. The possibilities would be endless! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!