Monday, July 18, 2016

Summer

Hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Cards In Envy today. The challenge is to create a summer card or cards using "hot" colors- orange, pink and yellow.
Nothing says summer to me more than flip flops, so yes, I used flip flops on my card!
I used Fancy Pants Summer Sun collection:

I cut the sun on my Cameo using a Silhouette cut file and stitched it. I used a premade sentiment and added a few more flip flops and twine:


Hope you will play along with us!


6 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa! Love the flip flops! The stitching on the sun rays really add great interest. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with hot colors and flip flops! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your summer card and fun flip flops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colors! Love all the layers and twine! bl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Lisa! It shouts summer loud and clear! Makes me want to head to the beach right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I'm with you... nothing says summer like flip flops. And, with this great sentiment and bright colors, this card just screams fun! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!