Monday, July 4, 2016

Hey Girl!

Hello and happy 4th of July!
There is a new challenge up today over at Cards In Envy. Today's challenge is to use stripes on your card. EASY PEASY!
I used Amy Tangerine's The Sweet Life for this card:


I used layers of patterned paper  and stitched them together. I used the "XO" heart cut file from I  believe, The Cut Shoppe. I created this card to send to my daughter, who will be going away to college this fall. I am hoping to send a card weekly to her just so she knows I am thinking of her.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous card, Lisa! I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks terrific and I really like the mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, What a fun take on the CIE stripe challenge! Love how you split the striped dp and placed the first part of the sentiment over the space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tearing is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous fun bright card.. love it .. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!