Friday, July 1, 2016

Birthday Bash!

Good morning and happy Friday!
This month over at the Turtle Soup, we are celebrating their birthday! We have a fun crop going on with games, challenges and prizes!
I posted the first challenge today- create a wedding theme project.
I used a photo from Greg and my wedding along with SN@P wedding and came up with this page:


This was a fast and easy page for me using the SN@P- all the papers were already cut for me.
I added some stitching to the squares:


added some fussy cut hearts and tangled thread:


and of coarse, some pearls and enamel dots:


I also added a few diecuts popped up with foam tape:



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in on the fun at the Turtle Soup!

3 comments :

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the simple grid design and your papers/die cuts are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is clean and simple, but OH SO CUTE! Love it! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning page.. love the design .. and fab wedding photos.. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!