Friday, June 17, 2016

June Mini Crop

Hello!
The Turtle Soup is having a mini crop that starts today! If you are looking to play along with some fun challenges and want to be inspired, then check it out!
My challenge is to use black along with 2 other colors on your project.
I used black, white and orange for this layout of my son and a friend all dressed up for Homecoming last year:


I used a cut file from Nicole Nowosad: Boys Rule and my Cameo to cut it. 


The stars were some I had previously cut but can't remember who to give credit to. I added some black and orange sequins, spatters and some stitching.
:


I added a Simple Stories frame:


I used an older Echo Park Halloween collection because of the orange and black in the photos, it was perfect!


I hope you will join in on this fun crop!

2 comments :

  1. Great layout Lisa. It really pops against the black background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design! Love the orange and black

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!