Saturday, May 21, 2016

April Project 12 Layout & Sketch

Happy Saturday!
We are off to a graduation party and a birthday party today. Should be fun seeing family and friends!
Today I am sharing my Project 12 sketch and layout that I posted over at Turtle Soup today.
I used Crate Paper Notes & Things and Elle's Studio Thankful for this double pager:




Here is the left side:


Right side:


and a few close ups:

I fussy cut the butterflies and feathers.


I added some yellow stitching in circles.


I added a cork sticker and my favorite film strip washi tape.


Here is the sketch I created:



I hope you will try the sketch and tell me what you think!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!



1 comment :

  1. Love the pretty papers, the tearing and the cluster at the top.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!