Monday, January 18, 2016

White on White

Hey there!
Today I am sharing a card for today's challenge at Cards In Envy.
The challenge is to create an A2 white card, any theme as long as they are mostly white.
I took a piece of white cardstock and dry embossed it using my Cuttlebug. I then added half a white doily along with a flower cut file that I stitched in white also. I topped it off with a "love" Memorydex Tab from Pink Paislee and some white ribbon:

 
This is the second time I have done anything white on white and both times I have loved the outcome! It's so elegant! I need to remember to do this more often.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Lisa! That is such an interesting die behind the "love" word! Your card is very pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, What a pretty card! I'm totally with you -- gotta remember to make white on white cards more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the stitching on your circles!!! Soo stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! Gorgeous card for our white-on-white challenge! I like the font of your sentiment and the look of a bit of white paint splashed on it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!