Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Layout for PhotoPlay

Hey there scrappy friends!
Have you heard of the new scrappy company PhotoPlay? They have 2 collections out and they are available in the My Scraps & More Store! wait until you see them, they are gorgeous!
PhotoPlay sent the DT here a collection to work with and I received the Autumn Day Kit. I love this kit! It is full of fun fall colors!

I used the Autumn Day Plaid Paper for my background and added some watercolors. Then I added a few layers behind my photo:




Here are some close ups:
 
I love the adorable foxes in this collection. I fussy cut this one, the leaves and the trees out of the Autumn Day Foxes Paper.
 
 
The autumn card was cut from the Autumn Day Damask Paper:
 


Here I used some of the fun stickers from the Autumn Day Element Sticker Sheet and popped them up using foam tape:

 
If you haven't checked out PhotoPlay yet, please do. Their stuff is awesome!

8 comments :

  1. LOVE that background paper and love your watercoloring! Fun embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this LO is fantastic! I love how you created the background on the printed paper. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley GORGEOUS! I just bought this Autumn kit last week. Can't wait to dig in and start using it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love how you inked the autumn colors on the word paper and that little fox is so cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this! The spritz of colors, the text background - all of it! Beautiful! BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! The spritz of colors, the text background - all of it! Beautiful! BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome page.. great colours.. and too cute wolf.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project! Love it!

    Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!