Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You & Me

Hey there!
It's my day to post  the Word Up Wednesday challenge over on the message board today at My Scraps & More. Go check it out!
I used JilliBean Red Raspberry Soup. I used the 6x6 paper pad for this layout. I love using the smaller papers because the patterns are smaller and not so busy.
I also added some black spatters using Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine Mist. I use this for my black spatters all the time. Love it!


 
I added lots of layers, a yellow doily cut in two, some watercolor and lots of embellies!
 
Here's some close ups:
 
I love the tiny alphas, the stickers and diecuts, OH MY!

 
I fussy cut the "Days Like These Make Life So Sweet" (above) and the "Hello Sunshine" below from one of the papers. This flower is my fav:

 
I colored the Heidi Swapp heart using Gelatos:

 
Hope you have a wonderful day!



3 comments :

  1. Very pretty Lisa!! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and I love the clusters of embellishments! bl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love your layering! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!